Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Some Random HOTTNESS!

Well, sorta bored. Ran through some stuff online, found a few pics I certainly enjoyed. Thought I would share with you :) Ohhh don't forget to check us out @ p0rnmuch and see some of our friends! 


This is Joe. He's from Teen Boys Love
This shot really shows you all he has to offer. Plus, always digging a good bush!!

Now, these guys I found on the same site. I only saved this pic to share because, well just look at it. Look at the top. His cock is obviously being squeezed to death. Which only means whoever is the bottom, has one tight....hole. 

These two are Sascha & Kris and they are from my favorite site, Belami. Kris, oh Kris.. I want you. Check out these two pics and you'll see why. He has an amazing lickable body!!!




This guy here, well I think he has the perfect amount of ass hair. Not too much, not too little, you know? You be the judge....
And last, but never least.. I just like the size of this guys member! 

No comments:

Post a Comment