Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Top Three Asses

Sooo... It has been forever since I have posted.. except for a few days back I attempted a post from my phone, which really turned out dumb. Today I vow to get the ball rolling and post some sweet goodness again.

For today's post, I have searched the internet for some of my favorite butts. I am..for all intents and purposes, and ass man. There is simply nothing better in the world than a perfect, clean ass. MMM..

I hope you enjoy what I have found :) 



Our first hot butt belongs to this guy. He comes to us from Belamionline.com. Say hello to Paul Morisette, a university student from Slovakia. He has a perfect butt and MMMM hole. I'm sure you'll all agree.

















Here we have Gaelan, another fave from Belami. Not only sporting the prefect cock, but an obviously sweet hole. 





The ass below belongs to Chris Hoyt... he's a hottie who knows how to take it... Sporting one nice bubble butt!


So, as far as I have found, these are my top three best asses. Sure sure there are plenty of good ones out there...but until I see them all I will settle with these guys. Enjoy your night and enjoy the weather friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment